Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's been a while

Good morning, Oh how i miss blogging I have been so busy I haven't had a moment to myself. This week I started my training for Supercuts needless to say it's already fustrated, but thats how I am if I dont get it the first time I get angry. So today is Valentines and hope everyone has a really good one some men dont know romance, but lets just hope they get it today. My trip to Las Vegas is next week I'm pretty excited about it. When I was in cosmotolgy school I won a trip to a event called Caper. It is a Paul Mitchell gathering for stufdents. I'm not a student anymore but i attended school during. So I have to say I was lucky. The last day of training the event has a  All White party. I'm looking forward to that so I went shopping online for a dress and found one I loved. Except when I got it, it was a smig to small. It wouldn't zip the last inch I was so sad with the party 11 days away so I did what any women would do DIET, but this time I took a who new approuch, I cut out Carbs,sugar and salt you would think I'd be dying by now it being the 3rd day and all but i'm good. I eat more meals a day and I feel great. Not only did I change my diet I decided to  chew my food till it mushy well you get tired of chewing, and your full, So far it works and I dont feel hungry throught the day. I havent tried on the dress but I dont want to just yet maybe friday i'll post it up to, So here are a few pictures of this last week or so enjoy. to be continued....


So its a week later and I did loose weight but in all the wrong places i mean yeah i lost weight but not around the bust middle back area. Anyways I did go to Jessica McClintock for a black and white dress I like it and it cost way more then the one I fell in love with.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I just tried the dress on I was going to take a picture of it but instead i tried it on and guess what i FIT..........................I am so stoked i worked so hard i'm cheesing so bad right now. okay well here are the photos

 SO happy


 The dress I bought from Jessica McClintock



The dress I fell in love with




]


No comments:

Post a Comment