Saturday, February 25, 2012

Vegas Bound

 As some of you all know I was away these last few days in Las Vegas for a Paul Mitchell Caper event for student to get the opportunity to meet and work with all the big wigs of Paul Mitchell. No i'm not a student but I did win the Trip before I graduated.Our trip started on a very early 4:30 mmet at the airport. We landed in Las Vegas with prestige Limos to pick us up.



 Tekashi and me
 Bananas, Rachel, and me
 Magic Johnson
 My outfit for the white party
 Ashley,me,and Courtney
 Me and Grandma at the MESA
 Me and my mentor Terra
Robert Cromeans I will work in one of his Salons one day


 We stayed at the Ceasers Palace which was really nice.The first day we arrived we had to ourselves to wonder and do our own thing. Because Las Vegas is so close to my home state California. My grandmother was able to meet me and spend time with her. We gambled and had breakfast/lunch at the chinese resturuant in the hotel. The following day was general session where we got to see motivational speakers and public figures that run chairty foundations we met Magic Johnsone, Marie from donnie and marie, comedian and motivational speaker Kathey Buckley.etc After that we had the white party where we were able to take pictures with all the big wigs of the paul mitchell design team. I got to meet and learn so many things from my mentors and what we call out rockstars in our industry. Robert Lobetta was there look him up he's a genius. The last day we had classes all day and a final show i cant begin to explain the hairshows that took place but i hope the pictures tell and show you enought thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment