Sunday, January 29, 2012

80's throwbacks

Hey guys thanks for stopping by, Last night was a girls night out. It was planned out for a old teachers birthday party and I know what your thinking why would I am go. How about because  the teachers at Rudy and Kelly are all pretty young like 26 and under so yeah. Anyways down at the Norva the Leg Warmers tribute band. So at about 8pm we started getting ready and decked out. So me and Cecilia drove all the way to Downtown Norfolk  which is drive I really dont enjoy. So wee get there and tickets were sold out.ugh...you have no idea how heart breaking cause we were so excited and we got dressed. So we impravisted and went to ocean front and hit The Edge. We had a blast haven't had that much fun in so long and it was without men. I met 3 awesome girls who were cuzins who made me miss mine because I didn't really get a chance to hang out with them or party meet their kids. So yeah moving on from what I missed.

 I was getting ready still while she took pics
 In the elevator
 I think i'm going to dress 80's all the time



 Dont ask but it was funny huh


 Me Cecilia and Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment