Friday, January 27, 2012

I Passed

So you might not know this but I have been stressed out like crazy these past 2 weeks or so because i started a new job then I started trainginat another plus the photoshoots. Last but not least I had my stateboard for my cosmotology license. The theory part of the exam is the hardest most stressful part. So due to my busy past few weeks. I crammed the last 2 days before the exam, I really didn't think I was no where near prepared. But GUESS what I passed !!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, in celebration with some of my other girls who tested today we giggled and talked about what we had and how hard some parts were. On Monday I have the practical part of the test, its the much easier part of it. After I pass the practical part I am offically licenced cosmotolgiest as of now I have my temperary So wish me luck on Monday. I also got some cool stull from a blog party I am participating in, I made a short videeo on what I recieved .  =) which i fell in love with the Project Love t-shirts.



Please keep in mind that I know I look like crap, At this point I was running no sleep and just got off a 13 hr work shift so please dont judge.

  I'm extremely tired so I will be crashing early since I 'm running on fums. Love ya thanks for stop by to read

No comments:

Post a Comment