Sunday, January 22, 2012

My First photoshoot

Today I had a very exhilarating moment. I woke up at 7am to get ready to do make-up for my first professional shoot.I had did one while I was at school where I disovered my passion for it.At first I was nervous as I worked on moy first model. I still did a good job but I kept looking over my shoulder at the MUA(Make-up artist) she was much more experienced. When I started working on my second model I was ready to go in the zone. I was so confortable working with Megan, and she made it pretty easy to talk to as well.There were about 5 model and 7 photographers. I am so excited to see what the photos will look like when there done it will be about a week or so they said to do the finishing touches.






























Favorite


I love this shot she was like" I quit"



I did her hair as well but the only model i did that for

I took a lot of her shots in between the photographer so she was just relaxing


You can't tell but i was very tired at 2pm







So my BFF Cecilia wanted to go to the Antique store. I had  never gone before so I joined her and her son. I have never went to a Antique store so I enjoyed myself very much.
 Definition of Face Faming
 OOOOOOO.....Your introuble




 She wants a chase


I don't know why but I love this clown
Was not happy about coming home and having to do my Zumba FYI....lol


Hope you enjoyed the pictures keep an eye out for edited photos

1 comment:

  1. oh yea leave out the part where you lost your keys hahahahaha in an antique store!!

    ReplyDelete