Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Little about Jak

So I haven't really had a chance to tell you a little about me other then what I've written about my current days. So i'll begin with my full name is Jackie Lynn Rosales. I was born today , and raised in Stockton,Ca its a city mostly known for its gang and violence. I have come a long way to not turn out like most people back home. I'm not saying that its all bad and people there are horrible but i know the groups i hung around were trouble. My mother decided that when I finished my freshman year it was time for us to move. So at the age I was not really looking to move I loved my life and I didn't want to it to change. As i pouted and cried and whined about moving I was forced to move. So as I woke up from a 4 hour drive I seem to have landed in a town called Bakersfield, Ca it was in the vally. Which was central cali. It was so different compared to Stockton.My mother thought it was time for a change in my wardrobe. So I went from my dickies and white T's. To dresses,skirts,fitted jeans, and girlee clothes. I was forced to dress in what clothes she bought me because she threw out all my clothes. I hated it I wasnt your most fashionable person at all. I was a really, really big tomboy you can almost say I was a boy. So as i lived my life in Bakersfield I changed a little at a time. Turns out I had boobs and butt and curves so that was new to me. I know it was my body but com'on you get used to not being the girl guys check out your the girl who will fight next to you, run from the cops so on and so on. So when my mom dressed me up for school and sent me on my way i was the new girl and i was cute.So i had a normal teenage experience made wonderful friends,partied, and even attended high school events. Which were knew to me. Anyways enough about that lets fast forward I stayed in Bako till I was 20. Moved to San Jose partied like a rock star at my first sorority parties. My mom moved to San Diego some time before I decided to leave Bako. So when she was settle in San Diego she missed me so I decided to go home( where mom is home is).I fell in love with the city it became home so fast;life was fast. One of my closest friends from high school had moved to the city as well and we were a great duo when it came to going out. I lived in the city till I was 23 years old. I met my boyfriend when I was 22 yrs old. So when my next big move happened it happened with him. This is where the next big chapter in my life began.  Feburary 27th we packed up out car and cross the country to Virginia Beach,Va. I have currently lived her for 2 years, and I love it so much I dont really see myself moving back to California even if all my family lives there. I miss them dearly but this was the best thing to happen to me.Since I've lived here I spent the first year working as a waitress didnt like it at all turns out i'm a horrible waitress. Then I got a job at VSA Resorts which i loved but i didnt feel like i was doing what made me happy. So I took a step back and thought really hard. What does Jackie want to do. So I made up my mind to join cosmotolgy school. Best thing to happen to me. So  thats about all the who,what,when,and where of me.

1 comment: