Sunday, January 8, 2012

I didn't see it comin'




I started my day by sleeping in watch a little t.v did the laundry, and played with the dogs. While I spent my day relaxing my boyfriend had been out with his brother all day. He had said they had errands to run so I didnt pay it much mind. Later that night we had planned to spend my birthday at The Banque ( a western countrybar) with friends. Thank Mamie,Julie,and burcu for coming out.

So back to the story I was running really late for my own party. I jumped into the shower about6:15 started getting dressed, and as soon as I started to put product in my hair. Jay walks in an is like hey I got the dog something come outside. At this point I'm like cool you got the do the Doghouse for outside. So when I look to the bed of the truck I'm like humm red car infront of me instead.lol my boyfriends what the hell some jerk parked behind me. Then he clicks the alarm says oh thats you. I was so stoked I jumped up and down I couldn't believe it. So we drove to the Banque in my new car. Its so nice to have my own car again. I have been sharing with my boyfriends brother
since I graduated from school.  I love the fact I will be able to do more with my time. I love going out so I'm looking forward to volunteer work and visit my friends more ofter so they don't have to drive to see me.I know I look super dorky, but I was so happy I didn't care.So off topic has anyone watch that show Pitbulls and Parolees(vrcpitbulls.net) and it just breaks your heart when you see where these poor animals are saved . So for my new resolution I will be donating what I can to this wonderful organization. If you have ever had a pitbull you truely understand how misunderstood this breed.

 So for the night I celebrated my birthday I got a car, celebrated my birthday with wonderful friends, oh yeah almost forgot but I recieved my letter in the mail saying I may schedule my test date for my license for the Theory part. That means I need to buckle down and study. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog today and i'll keep you posted on different things. <3 ya




No comments:

Post a Comment