Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hidden Beauty

Hi guys how are you, and thanks for stoping buy.Today was a very chill do but for some reason I woke up craving tons of different good stuff. So my brother girlfriend had spent the night and she is in culinary school.So I asked her to help me make omlettes because mine always fall apart.  So we cut up red,orange. and yellow peppers anddx onions. I added chicken slice meat with mexican rice. Also i cooked papa's (potatoes).So the rest of my day I chilled layed around until I wanted to practice my make. So since my brother girlfriend was over i figured i'd practice one her. From what she tells me and I noticed she wasn't one for make-up even though she has amazing features. So I waxed her face and gave her a mini facial to prepare her face. I know I'm no photographer but I  took pictures outside and their was a few that were my favorite. Here they are tell me what you think. I love feed back.

Front view


Left View

Right view
Front View

Left  view

Right View
Victoria Secret PRO Airbrush FX Face primer
MAC foundation NC40
Yellow concealer under eyes covered with foundation
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder
Covergirl blush "light baby pink"
E.L.F Blush "Flushed"
NYX Eyeshadow base "White"
E.L.F eyeshadow "White shimmer/Glitter"
Profound Pallette#2 ' Red and coral orange"
Ultra Liner Black waterproof by Maybelline
Lower Waterline-E.L.F Shimmer eyeliner pencil"Black"
Line lip -E.L.F nude beige
E.L.F Lipstick Seductive
Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss-Sorry doesn't have the color. But it's a light pink.
Forgot the mascera I suck I know but if I did use some I would have used Falseys

 Didn't need to countour she had the perfect features
 Ignore my shadow lol
So I had a lot of fun worrking with her and getting her ready. I also dressed her to match the make up.

1 comment:

  1. good job jackie. :) dont forget to check your spelling! hahaha sorry just had to say it, but i am a stickler for that even though I mess up too. hahaha She looks amazing! She should wear more makeup, I mean she is already beautiful, but makeup enhances her natural beauty!

    ReplyDelete