Friday, January 6, 2012

So i'm a little late

This year has started out to be a pretty good year, and I am very happy about a lot in my life at the moment.I recently graduated from Rudy and Kelly Academy, Got a job and Xotic Eyes, interviewed at 2 minor league salons. Send my paperwork for my licence which by the way is ridiculous process to get. It takes like 2 month process 1 month if you you do your temparary, but hey thats life for ya.So before my licence comes along I hope to get into some semi good salons to get me started.


 Like I dont mind Hair Cuttery because I recently graduated school. My skill level is better then that but their maybe some tricks and turns I can learn while out there. This is kinda wierd i've never had a blog before so i'm a newbie my best friends says it can be very theroputic(may have spelt wrong dont feel like checking), and i think i'd like to give it a shot. I think people will get to know me even if my lifes not the spectacular, and maybe just maybe we might have something in common. So just so you know i'm random in thought, so if I'm talking about one thing one moment then all of sudden I'm talking about something completely different dont worry i will eventually get to my point. If not comment me about it like hey "What the heck are you talking about" lol....oh yeah I laugh at myself alot.


    <--New job looking forward to it I start on Tuesday . I will be blogging about how my first day goes.....



 OMG... so I recently started doing Zumba, and no its not a new years resolution. Come on the fact that you call is a New Year resolution sets you up for failure especially anything to do with excersing. So I started before New Years, I'm on my 2nd week everyday at least 20  minutes I'll be moving up to the next level soon which is 45 minutes per level. Now that something I'm dreading, but excited because it taken me 2 weeks to build  my body up to that point. now before you picture me as a complete piggy I am not i'm just severly out of shape and i'm used to being in shape i was a sports kid and the fact that i'm short well I cant gain to much weight because then it looks like a ton. So at this moment i'm at a controlled weight, but like any other girl I  want to look good. So as time progresses I would like to share my progress, and no this is not a blog about me loosing weights. Like I said its not that great, but this my life. So thanks for stopping by. I think thats all for todays folks.....p.s dont judge my spelling i promise it will get better and sometime I make up my own words. I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment