Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sleepless Nights in Virginia Beach

I have not been sleeping well anyone else have that problem. Do you know how aggracating it is to be exteamly exhuasted and not be able to get a nights rest. You would think my lack of sleep would come from noise,cops,sirens,people being loud. But no this is due to me just waking up ever hour for no reason at all and to top it off every hour felt like I had a full night rest so after I wake up I just lay there. Trying to figure out how to put myself back to bed. Literally! I count sheep I sing a song, I do the zumba steps in my HEAD come on its ridiculous. So then to finially sleep to wake up 60 minutes later. WHAT'S WRONG? So last night I was tired and I had work today so I was desprate I took to Melotonin needless to say I passed out about 30 minutes later. I woke up looked at the clock whoa3 mintues before I have to start work. Half way dressed in grey aero sweats and cute tee,wraped my hair in a bandana, and I was off to work 2 minutes before I had to start. Did I feel rested you ask NO i felt like i closed my eyes and then poof i was up. I need help what else should i try and dont say glass of warm milk i'm lacktose intalorant.....

Stupid sheep they just laugh at me

No comments:

Post a Comment