Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's whatever

So my first dayof work went by fast, given it was only 4 hours. So where to start? The gems and glitter.... oh the glitter is crazy I came home covered in it from head to toe.The people are pretty cool and easy to get along with. I'm not really interested in talking about how my first day went at Xotic Eyes.
 What I really want to talk about are the things I got for my birthday from my Road dog(Erica) back home. I miss her so much and she knows me so well. I was so excited I wanted to share it with you.


She is like a sister to me and I cant wait to go back home and see her we are besties now matter the distance.




 This is the Profusion Pearl 77 color pallette with various colors I cannot wait to try.
She also went to Clair's a found these awesome necklace's. The one on the right has a wing. If you dont know now you know I love wings there one of my favorite pieces  
 I'm not sure where she got these pieces from but the one on the right is going to go fabulous with my dress clothes. About 4 or 5 years ago we bought the bestfriend guitar necklaces but she sent me part of the ying and yang sign. So I was happy to recieve that
 Last but not least I'm a big sucker for aeropostale sweats and comfy wear. I love bright colors i have grey,white,purple, and now orange. So I need pink,yellow and green to finsh my collection.

So I know this entry wasn't very long, but I hope you enjoyed the read


I dedicate this entry to my road dog...I LOVE YOU










No comments:

Post a Comment