Saturday, January 14, 2012

Annoying...little dirt spots

So some people have beautiful soft glowing skin that is flawless, and love it...Well guess what thats not me. I have crappy skin I constantly have to keep up, But one thing I hate the most is the nose are When you get the blackheads are the worst. ugh I know I am not the only one who hates this. So I was Youtubing and came across this chick I cant remember her link. Ok I just took a moment to look it up.
http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan?feature=watch she is pretty cool she teaches you how to do facials clean you nose stuff like that from home. So my favorite was to make at home nose strips. All you need is milk and plain geleton. you put a table spoon of each. Mix till its all chunkyput in the microwave for 10 seconds. Grab a make-up brush you really don't care for much then apply it to your nose you brush it on. You wait till it dries and then remove. Now I have to admit that i think i like this one better because it tooks so much more off i think it grabbed on to the skin in the conners to remove more black heads. So I thought to share this with you. Oh yeah when you use a strip to remove black head from you face dont forget to use some mask to tightened the skin because the black heads leave holes in your skin.But if this just sound like too much work you can buy the biore strips to take off the blackheads. Wonder if jello-o would work........(thinking face) tune in next time and i'll tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment