Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brushes,brushes and more BRUSHES


So I was browsing the internet and came across Coastal Scents and completely fell in love with their 22 piece brush set. I was sketchy about what the quality of the brushes would be. So I research and looked at reviews online. I was impressed by what a lot of people had to say. So I went ahead and ordered the brushes as I unpatiently waited for the brush going to the usps website to look at the status. I worked Tuseday-Thursday it was expected to arrive one friday. I had one errand to run and it was to meet and greet with the manager at Superuts. So as I waited, and waited by clean the house do my brothers make-up, and even waxed my face.So I just put up the make up I did. I was bored so I





I did a Deco style on the the right eye and a Egyptian eye on the left. I remember seeing some cool designs and I had never tryed to do it so tell me what do you think. I need some honest feed back about what you think, I'd really appricate it. When I realized how big her eyes are and has a distintive brow. I will be practicing make up on here.






AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hey hey hey hey hey hey guess what

IT' HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




LOOK!!!! (As you can tell I geeked out, and i even did the stupid jump up and down dance and go he he he he around the house my brother looked at me like i was crazy.I dont care I got new brushes.


Some of these I never even used before so excited.I did touch them and i was impressed my the quality. soft btw





          So here is a before shot of my hair and and after. Before my hair was my natural dark brown hair then on top I covered my old blonde highlights with a dark brown but had a pretty honey brown. I added red,orange, and yellow highlights. But I wanted something new and diferent. So I decided to to lighten the tope and kept the bottom dark. So now I dont know what color I want to put on the blonde I'm thinking vibrant green for a signature look or vibrant red and orange or just leave it the way it is. It had a orange carmel blond with pink highlight due to the red i tried to bleach out.

No comments:

Post a Comment