Friday, January 20, 2012

Forrest took a shit

My car decided not to turn on while i went shopping looking for some make up for a photoshoot i have this weekend. So turns out it's not the batterey and it's not the starter it just may very well be the revolving fuse which apparently connects more then on simple fuse together. So its not telling the car to turn on . But we wont know this for sure till tomorrow. Due to the time of night it is ,it's to expensive to get the car towed tonight. I'm not sure if I will be going to work tomorrow because i need to call and get the car situated. I really didnt want to have to call out I just started working and i dont think its a good appearance if i'm calling out already. Not that I cant help it......My boyfriend is downstair pissed off. it's not just that he just bought me the car for my bday, but the expense every time we feel we can relax we have money saved boom it all goes to shit because finances happen. Like we knew taxes were going to be crazy this year and we had started saying so that we wont be so hurt but now with the car broke down looks like we are at square one again. on the up side I got my temperary license in the mail today ....wooot wooot. I take my witten on the 27th and the practical on the 30th. So that means that i have to stop and make some study time in my day. because i will be damned if i spent that money to fail just because i was to lazy to study...anyways really tired night night everyones

No comments:

Post a Comment