Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How It's Made


So has anyone ever seen "How it's made" it's a show on Green Planet. My brother,boyfiriend, and boyfriends brother like to watch channels like history channel, animal planet, etc. I think its men in general  love to watch stuff like this, but I have to admit that when their watching it I can't help but sit and watch it with them. So to my long point is I was watching it today. It was about PEZ. Who doesn't like PEZ? Well did you know that originally PEZ were made as mints to get people to stop smoking so the dispenser was made to look like a lighter to keep smoker in habit. This idea was created in Australia but when they wanted to expand they changed the dispenser to kids characters and created candy instead of mints. Fun fact till this day no one knows which character was the first to be made into a PEZ. But there are guess between Casper and ummm...I forgot. Another cool thing I learned was the word PEZ orginated from the word PfeffEminZ.  So yeah I thought it would be cool to blog about this so get your PEZ on.




P.S my brother dogs been farting for the last 20 minutes below my feet so I finally couldn't handle it and moved to the other couch. Not even 2 seconds go by and she sits where I was. Dogs know more then they let on.duhn duhn duhn......

No comments:

Post a Comment