Saturday, January 7, 2012

Clean, Cleanse, and Sparkle

So I started washing my face constantly for about 3 weeks now because my face has been breaking out like crazy. Well my ance has cleared up and dried, but now I noticed that my face is extremely dry. Its been about 3 days that I really have noticed but like most people just ignore the small stuff. So Last  night my bestfriend comes by with her 2 wonderful kids Bella and Matty. They brought me my birthday gift earlier because she isnt going to be able to make out tonight to celebrate.She came in with a cheetah print bag so was like WHOA I got a new make up bag which by the way i been needing. Lately I been just tossing my make up into a VS bag I have. Well to my surpise I opened it up an I found clothes.OMgosh I love clothes and jewerly, and my favorite suprise a coconut and shea butter mask to re-hydrate my face. She went to Forever 21 of course one of America's favorite places to shop and one of mines. So below you can see the whole out fit work together, Also this morning I took the time to use my mask and I loved it. So as you can see I posted a few pictures of me being silly in my mask. I just thought it would be a little fun and show you that side of me.

So if you haven't used the coconut mask try it. I loved it my face feels nice soft the dry spots are gone. I also  feel the firmness, and my skin doesn't feel oily.






 I have also included some of the after look as well as I can see my face looks so smooth, and warm. I love the way my skin looks and feel if your interested I'v posted a picture of what I used. You can find it at forever 21.







I hope that you give this a chance and let me know your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment